This website collects certain personal data from its users.
This document can be printed using the print command in the settings of any browser.
Centrale Ortofrutticola Tarquinia
Strada Provinciale Porto Clementino snc
01016 Tarquinia (VT)
Phone: +39 0766 856193
Fax: +39 0766 856132
Data Controller contact email: email@example.com
Types of data collected
The personal data collected by this website, either directly or through third parties, includes: first name; surname; e-mail; cookies; usage data.
Personal data may be freely supplied by the User or, in the case of usage data, collected automatically during the use of this website.
Unless otherwise specified, all the data requested by this website is mandatory. If the User refuses to provide such data, it may be impossible for this website to provide the service. In cases where this website indicates certain data as optional, Users are free to refrain from transmitting such data, with no consequences on the availability or functioning of the service.
Users in any doubt as to what data is compulsory are encouraged to contact the Data Controller.
The User assumes responsibility for the personal data of third parties obtained, published or shared through this website and warrants that he/she has the right to disclose or disseminate such data, relieving the Data Controller of any liability to third parties.
Method and location of processing of the data collected
Data processing methods
The Data Controller shall take appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorised access, disclosure, modification or destruction of personal data.
Data processing is carried out using IT and/or telecommunication tools, with organisational procedures and for reasons strictly related to the stated purposes. In addition to the Data Controller, other parties involved in the organisation of this website may also have access to the Data (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrator personnel) or external parties (such as third-party technical service providers, couriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) and, where necessary, Data Managers appointed by the Data Controller. An updated list of Data Managers is always available on request from the Data Controller.
Legal basis for processing data
The Data Controller shall process the User’s personal data in the event that one of the following conditions is met:
- the User has given consent for one or more specific purposes. NB: in some judicial systems the Data Controller may be authorised to process personal data without the user’s consent or on any other of the legal bases specified below, unless the user objects to such processing (opts out). However, this does not apply if the processing of personal data is governed by European legislation on the protection of personal data;
- processing is necessary for the execution of a contract with the User and/or for the execution of pre-contractual measures;
- the processing is necessary to fulfil a legal obligation to which the Data Controller is subject;
- processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or for the exercise of official authority vested in the Data Controller;
- the processing is necessary to pursue the legitimate interest of the Data Controller or a third party.
However, the Data Controller may be asked to clarify the specific legal grounds for any processing and to specify in particular whether the processing is for legal purposes, in execution of a contract or necessary for the performance of a contract.
The data is processed at the Data Controller’s headquarters and in any other place where the parties involved in the processing are located. For further information, contact the Data Controller.
Users’ personal data may be transferred to a country other than that in which users are located. More information on the location of data processing is available in the section regarding the details of the personal data processing.
The User has the right to obtain information on the legal basis for the transfer of data outside the European Union or to an international organisation governed by public international law or consisting of two or more countries, such as the UN, and on the security measures taken by the Controller to protect the Data.
The User can check if one of the transfers described above takes place by examining the section of this document concerning the details on the processing of personal data or request information from the Data Controller by contacting them at the addresses indicated herein.
Data is processed and stored for the time required for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Personal data collected for purposes related to the execution of a contract between the Data Controller and the User will be retained until the performance of the contract is complete.
- The personal data collected for purposes related to the legitimate interest of the Data Controller will be retained until such time as such interest is satisfied. Further information regarding the legitimate interests pursued by the Data Controller can be obtained from the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Data Controller.
Where the processing of personal data is based on user consent, the controller may retain the data for longer, until consent is revoked. Furthermore, the Data Controller may be obliged to keep Personal Data for a longer period in compliance with a legal obligation or by order of an authority.
At the end of the retention period, the Personal Data will be erased. The right to access, erase and rectify Personal Data and the right to Data portability can, therefore, no longer be exercised after this period has ended.
Purposes for processing collected Data
The User’s data is collected to allow the Data Controller to provide the service, fulfill legal obligations, respond to requests or executive actions, protect the Data Controller’s rights and interests (or those of Users or third parties), identify any malicious or fraudulent activities, as well as for the following purposes: contacting the user, interaction with external social networks and platforms, displaying content from external platforms, and statistics.
To obtain detailed information on the purposes of the processing and on the personal data processed for each purpose, the User can refer to the section “Details regarding the processing of personal data”.
Details regarding the processing of personal data
Personal data is collected for the following purposes and by means of the following services:
Contacting the User
Contact form (this website)
By filling in the contact form with their data, the User consents to its use to respond to requests for information, estimates, or requests of any other nature as indicated by the form header.
Personal data processed: surname; e-mail; first name.
The services contained in this section allow the Data Controller to monitor and analyse traffic data and are used to track User behaviour.
Google Analytics with anonymised IP (Google Ireland Limited)
Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google Ireland Limited (“Google”). Google uses the personal data collected for the purpose of tracking and analysing the use of this website, compiling reports and sharing them with other services developed by Google.
Google may use the personal data to contextualise and customise ads on its own advertising network.
This Google Analytics integration anonymises your IP address. Anonymisation works by abbreviating Users’ IP addresses within the borders of European Union Member States or other countries adhering to the agreement within the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the IP address be sent to Google’s servers and abbreviated within the United States.
Personal data processed: cookies; usage data.
Displaying content from external platforms
This type of service allows you to view content hosted on external platforms and to interact with them directly from the pages of this website.
This type of service may still collect traffic data for the web pages where the service is installed, even when not utilised by users.
Vimeo is a video viewing service managed by Vimeo, Inc. that allows this website to integrate such content within its pages.
Personal data processed: cookies; usage data.
Users may exercise certain rights with regard to the data processed by the controller.
In particular, the User has the right to:
- withdraw their consent at any time. Users may revoke their consent to the processing of their personal data as described above.
- object to the processing of their data. Users may object to the processing of their data when it is done so on a legal basis other than consent. Further details on the right to object are given in the section below.
- access their data. Users have the right to obtain information on what data is processed by the Data Controller, on particular aspects of the processing, and to obtain a copy of any data processed.
- verify and ask for the data to be corrected. Users may check that their data is correct and ask for it to be updated or rectified.
- obtain restrictions on the data processing. When certain conditions are satisfied, Users may request restrictions on the processing of their data. In this eventuality, the Data Controller may not process the data for any purpose other than for its retention.
- have their personal data erased or deleted. When certain conditions are met, the User may request the erasure of their data by the Data Controller.
- receive their data or have it transferred to another Data Controller. Users have the right to receive their data in a structured format that is commonly used and readable by automatic devices, and where technically feasible, to have it transferred without hindrance to another controller. This provision is applicable where the data is processed by automated means and processing is based on User consent, in performance of a contract to which the User is a party or contractual measures related to this.
- lodge a complaint. Users may submit a complaint with the competent supervisory authority for data protection or take legal action.
Details on the right to object
Where personal data is processed in the public interest, in the exercise of public powers vested in the Data Controller, or to pursue a legitimate interest of the Data Controller, Users have the right to object to processing of the data for reasons related to their particular situation.
Users are reminded that where their data is processed for direct marketing purposes, they may object to the processing without giving any reason. To find out whether the controller processes data for direct marketing purposes, users should refer to the relevant sections of this document.
How to exercise rights
To exercise their rights, users should send a request to the Data Controller at the contact details given in this document. Requests shall be filed free of charge and processed by the Data Controller as soon as possible and in any event within one month.
Further information on data processing
Defence in court
The User’s personal data may be used by the Data Controller in court or in the preparatory stages to establish a case for the defence against misuse of this website or of related services on the part of the User.
Users declare that they are aware that the Data Controller may be obliged to disclose the data by order of public authorities.
System logs and maintenance
This website and any third-party services it uses may collect system logs, i.e. files that record interactions and may also contain personal data such as the User’s IP address, for functionality and maintenance purposes.
Information not included in this policy
Further information on the processing of personal data may be requested at any time from the Data Controller using the contact details provided.
Response to “Do Not Track” requests
This website does not support “Do Not Track” requests.
To find out whether any third-party support services have been employed, Users are invited to consult the respective privacy policies.
Where changes involve processing for which the legal basis is consent, the Data Controller will seek to obtain renewed User consent if necessary.